This is Part 1 of our "Eia Hawaiʻi" EP series. Every EP in this series will feature pro artists from the Mana Mele Collective, from well renowned to underground, and youth from our Hawaiian charter schools.
1) No Ke Ano Ahiahi - Kaipo ʻJah Maoliʻ Hanakahi & the students of Ka Waihona o ka Naʻauao Public Charter School (PCS) in Nānākuli
2) Aloha Oʻahu - Pōmaikaʻi Keawe Lyman & the students of Ke Kula Samuel M. Kamakau PCSin Kaneʻohe
3) ʻEkolu Mea Nui - Calvin Hoe & the students of Hakipuʻu Learning Center PCS in Kaneʻohe
4) When I Look - Kapali Keahi from Lahaina, Maui
5) Kaneʻohe - Kamaka Fernandez & the students of Hālau Kū Māna PCS in Maunalaha/Makiki
6) Hawaii Aloha - featuring 40 artists and over 1,000 youth across our 10 partner schools on Oʻahu and Kauaʻi, filmed/recorded live across 27 locations.
Order your mahalo gift with us, but you can preview tracks on i-tunes here