Mana Mele Eia Hawai'i EP Series - Part 1
Mana Meleʻs "Eia Hawaiʻi" EP Series - Part 1
1) No Ke Ano Ahiahi - Kaipo ʻJah Maoliʻ Hanakahi & the students of Ka Waihona o ka Naʻauao Public Charter School (PCS) in Nānākuli
2) Aloha Oʻahu - Pōmaikaʻi Keawe Lyman & the students of Ke Kula Samuel M. Kamakau PCSin Kaneʻohe
3) ʻEkolu Mea Nui - Calvin Hoe & the students of Hakipuʻu Learning Center PCS in Kaneʻohe
4) When I Look - Kapali Keahi from Lahaina, Maui
5) Kaneʻohe - Kamaka Fernandez & the students of Hālau Kū Māna PCS in Maunalaha/Makiki
6) Hawaii Aloha - featuring 40 artists and over 1,000 youth across our 10 partner schools on Oʻahu and Kauaʻi, filmed/recorded live across 27 locations.
To express mahalo (appreciation / respect) to our supporters, this product is offered as a gift to donors who opt to receive them for the noted minimum donation.
For physical products (shirts, hats, CD’s), shipping fees will be applied during checkout. If you are on Oʻahu, you may choose to make a donation & receive your chosen products at our office located in Palolo. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
All proceeds benefit Mana Mele programs across 10 Hawaiian Charter Schools on O'ahu and Kaua'i